For LAST WEEK

For LAST WEEK

Ummmm... what to blog huh??
Well, It's not a GREAT week for me because :::::

1. STUPID Coldsore
I'm sure most of my friend know that the stupid 'PEARL' thingy will appears on my lips about once every few months. Urgh...... hate it and hate it.. I found some information about it on the net.. Peoples often get infected and have outbreaks at Winter and Summer. It means, me SEI lor.... winter for so long!!!!!!!!

2. STUPID 'aunty'
T.T Why girls have to suffer more than guys???????
But luckily, I'm not suffering in PAIN this time.. It's just that........ about 3 weeks d.... that 'aunty' still with me.. =.=
ps: but now SHE FLEW away looo.. kakakka...

Those two STUPID thingy seriously killed me. I'm not able to EAT properly, SLEEP properly and even LAUGH properly...
SEE LARRrrrr... SO pity la me...... T.T

Luckily Mike bought me coldsore's ointment.. hohohoho... getting better and better now....

And for your information, WHY I DIN BRING COLDSORE OINTMENT FROM MALAYSIA??

I DID bring................

::::::::::
:::::::::
::::::::
:::::::
::::::
:::::
::::
:::
::
:

the BOX... hehe... but I forgot to put the OINTMENT into my bag....

STUPID HUH?!?!?!??!?!

FOR TODAY

It's -15 degree Celsius today......
and the worst part is

WMU is still OPEN!!!

Urgh~~~~

why like that???

CLOSE maaaa...

SO COLD LER!!!

okay okay... stop complaining.....

anyway, it's freaking cold outside with the crazy WIND~~

The wind almost KILLED me today..


0 comments: