Super Update - DETROIT

Super Update - DETROIT

Long Long AGO~~~~ there was a girl named Yih Wen. She went to US for her further education on Biomedical Sciences................................ mean while, she was having fun and travel to different places in US.. So, the first trip she went OUT from Kalamazoo is..........................

~DETROIT~

hehe.. I have to stress on LONG LONG ago.. because.... this trip was really long ago.. keke.. sorry laa.. I din update on that..

Actually, we went to Detroit for car show although I'm not a car freak.. keke... but just wanna GO OUT and kai kai maaa... You have no idea how pity I am to be locked inside Kalamazoo.. T.T no shopping mall, no KTV, no this, no that, no bla bla bla~~~

So, we followed our friend to Detroit that day. It took about 3 hours to reach there..
YEA YEA~~ three hours.............

And most important is that.... for the first time since I reached US..
I SEE BUILDINGS~~~
yoohooo~~
TALL BUILDINGS!!!!!

aiyah.. not to write much.. enjoy the photos~~

pictures:::

*Of course my picture must be the first laa.. keke*

*In Yee Meng's car*

*DETROIT*

*=.=" speed limit 5?!?!?!*

*Our tickets for the car show*

*Hubby+JiaJun*

*COOL*

*Me in Mini Cooper*

*My Babe*

*GTR? Initial D?!?!*

*Guess what car is this~*

*It's BumbleBEE! Can you spot it?*

*Rock climbing in a Car Show?!?!*

*Fuiyoh~~~*

*err.... dunno wat car.. haha*

*Concept car - front*

*Concept car - back*

*BUILDINGS!!!!*

*I love this~~~~*

*Love you ALL!!*

PS: darn cold when I went to Detroit! the weather 'CI SIN'!!

0 comments: