Another Sunday

Seriously.....

I'm so so lazy in updating my blog..
hehehehe...
sorry ya~~~~~

Anyway,
my life still normal as always..
nothing special............ T.T

BUT!!!

I went to SHOPPING yesterday!!!! hooray~~~~~
yaya~~ it was my second visit to crossroad mall....
What to do??? we have to spend approximately an hour and a half to reach there.... T.T
Sue-Lynn asked us to go Chicago at first but due to some _____ we refused to go..
So, we ended up planning to go SHOPPING~~

At first, we planned to take bus but fortunately -------- someone fetch us go~~
hohohohoohohohoohoo... so happy~~ ^.^

that's it for my weekend....... pity huh???

Oh ya!!!!
LUNAR ECLIPSE!!!

yeah yeah~~~~

There was lunar eclipse last week and it was gorgeous!! ^^

another week passed............
there come a brand new week with the same schedule...
not really the same schedule since there will be a BIO exam next week........
but that's for sure not a GOOD thing...... T.T
T.T my life............... boring~~~

PS: spring break is coming~~ hohoho~~ wait for me, CHICAGO!!!



0 comments: