Sunday

Sunday

Sunday Sunday Sunday
It's raining outside and it's kinda cold although only 7 Celcius.
It's the first time I had all day round with rain in Kalamazoo.
We mostly have either snow or snow+rain.

Thanks for mummy waking me up this "morning".
So that I get to talk with you and daddy.
Miss my family so much.

Life still the same, nothing much, nothing special.
It's weird that Kalamazoo has LOADS of crows.
I can hear their raucous voice......... now~
Don't they feel cold? WINTER man...
I'm wondering how they survive in such a freezing weather.

It's 6pm now.
It's time for me to prepare the girls' dinner.
I'm like a little chef now.
I can prepare dinner with 3 to 4 dishes.
I'm good huh?
Yea~~ I do think so..
hee hee...

I'm gaining my weight now.
TRYING to gain.
trust me....
I'm trying my best.

Got to go now...
sigh~ Sunday is leaving me again.

school~~ kind of boring..
=.=


0 comments: