Spring Break

Spring Break

Yoohooo~~ I'm having my first spring break holiday in my 'life'! hehe...

So how's my day?

Good~~~ no! It's Great!!!!!!!!!

for the first time, we went to rent a CAR for our dearest Chicago trip.. Wondering who is the driver???
>.<
don't worry..... NOT ME! keke...

Sir Ling is the only one who got the international license from Malaysia and since she is really GOOD in driving, we decided to give her this MISSION.. hohoho...

THAT JONES LA!!! hng~ he left his license back in Malaysia... =.="

so..... the girls have loads of fun today..

Firstly,
We went to RENT a CAR~ and believe me... it's a DAMN nice car.. hohohohoho...

Then,
A lovely dinner at Cheeseburger Paradise..

Lastly,
We went for groceries at Wal-Mart.. ^^ I bought a storage cupboard!!

So, I'm now chatting with my daring mummy... then, I'll have to pack my stuff.......

GET READY FOR CHICAGO!!!!

see ya my friend! ^^



0 comments: