Orientation 2008

ORIENTATION 2008

3rd January'08 was our orientation day.. Our orientation day had divided into 2 days continuously..
Well, I had finally done almost all those important stuff, such as my ID and bank account, finally I don't have to carry "those" things.. hehe..
~~~~BIG RELIEVE~~~~


First day of Orientation:

This was the day I finished "those" stuff and we had our free lunch pack.. which was - SANDWICHES

haiz........ roti again.........................
By the way, that pack of lunch included some chips which I love so much~~~ ^^

Then, all of us joined the American Family ______
(
please help me to fill in the blanks.. >.<> According to the host, this will be the best opportunity for us to understand more in American's culture and also get to know them more..
The only thing I hope for is - gimme a NICE family please~~~~~~

After all those boring presentation, we went to Meijer by FREE bus.. ^^ so nice right?? but we only get to buy some groceries..

2nd day of Orientation:

Had our free breakfast at Bernhard Centre and also met one of our Advisor..
HAIZ.... but the advising part did not went well..
We can't enroll Physics class, can't get into Biology class and some of the classes only enough for me...... grrrrr.....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! I want to take BIOLOGY class!!!!!!

We got lost on the way to Everett Hall for Physics enrollment but luckily there was a VERY NICE Americans that willing to help us up!!
OOoooo... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Anyway, after that we had our dinner - 'Soup Buffet' in a Church with the American Family ______
(as above)
We had great time there and we got to know some new friends such as from China, Switzerland and also local..

In some part of the dinner, we spoke most in mandarin yet not MALAYSIA slang of mandarin..
Why???
Because of two twin brothers and a girl, all from China..
THEY ARE GREAT FRIENDS!!!

After the buffet, well actually I'm not full......... SOUP??!?!??!
how to feel full????
but they all taste really good.. ^^

We went to "Kalamazoo 10" for FREE movie.. hehe...
if that movie is not free, it will costs us $4 each..
I watched "National Treasure" since I watched "I am Legend" with Jas and SiewLi before..
still remember that we scared ourselves loads...... =.="

Anyway, I enjoy both 2 days of Orientation and Sorry for the troubles I caused.. ^^

pictures:::

*Our LUNCH?!!?!*

*Owww.. I love this Mickey mp3!!!*

*Buddies*

*Okay.. I looks like Indian*

*2nd day - Lunch*

*Kalamazoo 10 for Movie*

*See his head??? he got another blue one.. hahah..*

*Yeng wor~~*

*CLOSER*

*Hubby!! Smile laaaa!!*

2 comments:

Xiulin said...

american family connection?
glad to see you having fun there :)

Yvonne said...

yea yea yea!!!!!