Snow-ing

Snow-Ing

Again.. another post all about in SNOW~~

Okay, we went out for lunch at Campus Kitchen by WALKING..
Just imagine how cold will it be for us to walk in the SNOW..
We almost fall down for few times on the way to the restaurant..

Campus Kitchen : It's basically a restaurant that with loads of Asian food..
but trust me.... It's HUGE yet it's not that good... >.< I prefer my MUM's cooking!!!

JiaJun and SuanLoong came to meet us up in the restaurant and thanks to JiaJun, we were able to have some walk in the campus..
Our campus is REALLY gigantic with loads of buildings!!

But honestly, the journey was crazy.. it is freezing cold and we were walking at outside.. =.="

pictures:::

*Outside my apartment*

*Outside my apartment*

*Can you imagine the snow??*

*On the way to Campus Kitchen*

*In the restaurant*

*Thumb up for the rice but not the dishes.. >.<*

*Snow cushion?!?!*

*Do you want to sit on that?*

*BunBun+Hubby*

0 comments: