Update - All the way to Kalamazoo



All The Way To Kalamazoo


Finally I'm able to update my blog....

First of all, I'll talk about my flight to Kalamazoo..
Well, I din keep my promise on 'I'll NEVER cry in the airport'
I cried, yes I cried.. I thought I can control my emotion..
but....... I failed...

I miss my mother, I miss my father, I miss my grandparents, I miss Summer, I miss my friends..
I MISS HAWKER FOOD!!

burger burger burger and BURGER again... ewww.......

Joe, Xinyun, Liyin and Jiinherng came... thank you^^

I'll MISS you gals!! I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks ya Xuan and Joe, I love the bear bear very much.. ^^

SO, this post is basically about my flight to Kalamazoo, it's a LONG journey for about 40hours including transit.. IT's WAY TOO LONG!!!!!!!!
First, we went to Singapore first, then to Japan, next to Chicago and finally to Kalamazoo..

It's not easy for me to stay at US because of their english slang.. It's not easy to listen and understand it.. hmm.. I should say that they sound like talking while chewing gum..

Argh~~ dunno how to blog d...
You'll get how I live now with the help of those PICTURES~~

pictures:::

*Mummy+Yee Ma*

*Gorgeous Family*

*Girls*

*Pulling hair*

*Thanks ya Joe and Xuan for the BEAR*

*My hand luggage-banyak huh?!*

*Looks so delicious.. hehe.. at SIngapore Burger King*

*Sushi at Japan*

*Yeng*

*Buddies*

*Ah Ling*

*Hubby+Bun*

*At Chicago*

*Finally we reached Chicago!*

1 comments:

Xiulin said...

you'll be alright. it takes time. food is definitely the thing that would suck the most. after being here for so long, i still hate the food here. :p anyways, i'd be very happy to help with anything. i'll still be here till end of feb. til then, i'm bored outta my mind, so feel free to ask if you do need anything at all.
my email: xiulin_loo@yahoo.com
cell: 574-252-6121