Revive-ing

Been awfully suffered in severe abdominal pain, back pain, muscle pain, here pain, there pain, pain pain PAIN!!!! *yea, even my 屁股 also very pain* Nausea!! Diarrhea!!

I have no idea what was happening at that time. I thought I will be recover in maybe 1 or 2 days, but turn out I suffered for 1 week. I can't stand that kind of torture anymore, so I have no choice but to ask CK bring me to the hospital without any insurance on hand. SHIT!

Anyway, I went to Bronson and had my blood drawn by a very professional nurse. Her name is Tracy and she is just so great! She is pretty and very pro too because for the first time I don't feel anything! NOTHING AT ALL!!

And also, for the first time I'm on a drip! 2 packs of 0.9% sodium chloride saved my life.


According to the doctor, I have viral syndrome or commonly known as "cold". I was like COLD?!?!?!?! Anyway, he said it's not a big deal, it looks like this bug is being active recently since a lot of people has the same symptoms as me. So okay then, means I am quite normal.

So, it's been 2 weeks now. I'm slowly recovering! The doctor didn't give me any antibiotics or medicine. My only "medicine" is fluid. Gallon and Gallons of water. And guess what I had for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the past 4 days.

- Bananas
- Apple sauce
- Yogurt
- Bread
- Bread
- and more BREAD!

T.T

The group was having TomYam the other day and I was munching on bread..
How cruel they can be?!?!?!

What hurt me the most is, CK and Guang kept telling me how big the prawn is........
=.=
thanks for the detail information............
I don't need it at THAT time........ grrrr........

-with loves-

0 comments: