Back to Work

Sorry for neglecting my blog for quite a while..

I was finally back to work after a lazy-doing-nothing-growing-mushroom-drinkwater-pee-nonstop week at home. I was told that the only treatment for my sickness is to drink as much water as I can, rest more and a little time.

Another update is thanks to this stupid sickness, I got a bill that costs me 1000usd because of 4 hours of Emergency room, bunch of tests, 2 bags of sodium chloride and no insurance coverage. But gladly, I'm able to walk and to eat whatever I want now.

Shitty life is when you have to spend extra money and without earning a single penny.

******************************************************************************************

A friend of mine, Shi Long got into bus accident.

Shi Long, you really need to wake up now.
I don't care how nice your dream is but you have to stop being in that dream and wake up!!!!!

Because of this accident, I thought of a lot of things in my life.
What I love, What I hate, What I regret and What I miss.

******************************************************************************************

Talked to Xuan the other day.
Thank you and I miss you. ^.^

******************************************************************************************

PLEASE!
I NEED GOOD NEWS!!

-with loves-

0 comments: