这几天的我

Other than suffering by frequent stomach upset, still having fun some------times.. =)

Joyce visited the town with her friend, Surine on Thursday.
They were actually on their road trip for Spring break...
ahhhhhh~ wondering when will be my road trip after the long long New York+Boston+Washington road trip we had during 2008 X'mas New Year Eve.

Anyway, I had class on Thursday until 8pm so I couldn't join Mini golf over the afternoon.
So, instead of that, we had dinner at KUMO!
It was sushi special night where each sushi only cost $1.
It's not super cheap though but still I ordered 15 sushi myself.. hehehhehe....
SATISFACTION!

Y-bar after dinner

*CK insisted not to look at the camera.. why lar?!*

*Nice to meet you Surine and Long time no see Joyce!*
The group went Little Darling after Y-bar but sorry I didn't follow.
Have to sleep earlier for work tomorrow morning.. =(

*AND! I'm wearing my new BLAZER*


-with loves-

0 comments: