Forever 21

Happy Birthday to Guang & Nub

For Guang: Don't worry, you'll always be 21 no matter what!

For Nub: You're finally 21! *we're finally same age.. shy~*

HEADACHE!
Surprise party is no longer a surprise anymore!
Thanks to Lungshing and Nick because I left all the headache things to them.. hehe..
they are the planner~ they are the host~
and me?! I'm just advisor.. hehe..
giving some opinion on pressie for Nub and Guang.
Nub is easier because I know what he needs but Guang.. hmm.... seriously need to squeeze the brain.. lol
but GOOD JOB guys!
we know they LOVE it!

Pictures time!!

*Very creative US map from Finley's*

*Creamy faces of the 21s*

*Cupcake of the day*

*Nub very happy opening his VS pressie with Bun very boh song look*

*I know you guys LOVE me =)*

*Nub with his Polo shoes*

*Guang with her lovey engraved bracelet*

*Buttercup! How lovey is that!!*

*Once again, Happy Birthday to my LOVES*

Muaks!

-with loves-

0 comments: