Home alone?!

Jeong, Jones, CheeChuan, Nick and Lungshing had went for Ohio trip for spring breaks.

Wei Jun had went for Snowboarding again.

Spring Breaks?!?! Not for us! Me and CK had went for work in campus. =.="

Oh well, I still had lots of fun though since I'm able to have DATE with my nub after so long.

teeeheeeheeee...

Sunday:
The FA crews are still in Kzoo, so we went to Grand Rapids for beeeeeef..
*not apply for Jeong*
Nice weather, Nice foods, with Nice crews = Fantastic!


*A Must for Beef noodles soup*

*Dono what blood cake and some dono what from pig porridge*

*Jeong's dono what rice la! But YUMS!*

*Wan Tan Noodles Soup*

At night, the boys and Me had pizzas.
Indoo Mee for 除夕;pizza for 元宵节 .
What a great combo.. =="

Anyway, I made some 爱玉冰 no 冰 as desserts =)

Monday:
Nobody was in home during Morning because Jeong them had departed to Ohio,
whereas me and CK had went out for work.

Something to happy for today is.....
CK had promised me that he will bring me for shopping!
So, I came back from School at 1pm, waited for him until 2pm,
then headed to Culver's for some nice chiiickeens.
Btw, they made some mistakes on our orders,
so we ended up having 2 thighs, 2 legs and 1 breast instead of 3 thighs and 1 leg.
=) Love Culver's!

SHOPPING TIME!
CK: "Bun, I will pay for whatever you buy today."
Bun: " *Huge smile on my face* "
ps: I didn't buy a lot though. I'm a thoughtful girlfriend. =)

At night, we were too full to eat some real dinner,
so we had indo mee, soup and Jeong's Thai Cuisine leftover.
PLUS! KangXi for entertainment.

Tuesday:
Same thing, went to School early in the morning and trying to finish my work as soon as possible.
We had checkers for lunch and yes, KangXi again.
Then, we made our dinners!! Yums~
We invited Wei Jun over to have dinner together and No, not KangXi,
we watched 幽灵公主 *Princess Mononoke*.
Even though I had watched it for maybe 3 or 4 times?
I still LOVE it!

*CK's Tau Yew Bak*

*My 三杯鸡*

*My Sweet & Sour Chicken*

Tell me that they look YUM! TELL ME!!
that's it for now. Tata then~

-with loves-

2 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

yes they look yum!!! :)

Yvonne said...

Hehe~ thanks JOE!! muaks muaks!