IF 2010


It was International Festival on Sunday.

I am glad that my body was feeling not bad on the day as I had promised that I will go help out at the food selling booth.

I don't have any traditional costumes or MASA t-shirt, so I have no choice but to wear my own clothes. But who knows!! Bobo borrowed a Baju Kurung for me from Belquizrin! So for the first time, I have myself a picture with Baju Kurung. At first, I didn't know how to wear it, like which part is the front and which is the back, turns out I got it wrongly.... =.=" so went to change again.. ahhaha...

Mummy: " I got shocked when I first see you in the Baju Kurung. It's tooo.. "Flower"..
but then.. it looks nice on you!"

Bobo: " I can easily spot you in the hall because you're really very "Flower-ish".. hahaha!"

Good then! Means that whenever I got lost, someone will find me.. =)

What we have this year for food?

We have Cucuk udang agaaaaiinnnn....
We have POPIAH!!

We have Soy Milk with CinCao!!


Too bad I didn't get to try the PoPiah..
but oh well, I had Japan's Crepes with bananas and Strawbie in it.. YUM~
and I had Green Curry from Thailand.. double YUMs for that! It was soooo goooood......

Pictures!!

*Bobo and Me*

*Me and Yang Qian from China*

*Nick, LungShing, Bega and Me*

*TWIN TOWER!!*

*Love from Guang and Bung*

To do list,
Food selling..................... DONE!
Watch performance........ DONE!
Eat................................... DONE!
Pictures........................... DONE!

So... it's time to go home~~~

One last thing....
Malaysia won the FIRST place in International Festival 2010!
CONGRATZ!!!

that's it for now.

-with loves-

0 comments: