Nan

~Nan~

I get to know this girl when I was Form 3 and we were like twins!!

Why I say so?

We are
both the only child in our family,
both October baby,
both play piano,
both love to sing,
both enjoy Charmed,
both bla bla bla bla..........

hehe.. we enjoy singing Twin's song because we are twins~~~~ hohoho...
very funny.. =.="

It's been a long time since Form 5.........

That day, we went to Auto City's Takehana to have lunch and we chat A LOT!! ^^

Then, she was invited to my house.. hahaha...
we talk, we take pics..... by handphone, camera.......................... WEBCAM~~

and I discovered something cute+special.. ^^
we did enjoy a lot taking pictures with my mother's webcam.. wahahha...

Will miss ya my lovely twin sis.. >.<
Gambate ne in your Studies and be CAREFUL!!!
~Muaks~

pictures:::

*hehez*

*I like this*

*Smile as sunshine*

*Nan loves this pic!*

*Sweet as Lollipop*

0 comments: