Long time NO see

LONG TIME NO SEE

Yes, I am INDEED very happy today

WHY?!??!

hehe.. Went to Sunway Carnival with Jasmine gal and SiewLi....

For the first time, we met and talk talk talk after high school graduation..
we never plan to come out before and that's why I'M so HIGH today... >.<

So, we went to Nando to have our lunch and then we watch a movie..

~I AM LEGEND~

Well, many friends told me this movie SUPER darn NICE..
It is very nice but maybe I expected a little bit TOO much.. lolz..
Some more, thanks to Jasmine's sis.................
we scare from the beginning till the end..... =.=
scare for??? I also dunno.........

Anyway, I have to point out ONE very moment that 'blink' me the most...

:::
::
:

When little Samantha got infected and.............................. T.T
I DONWAN THAT LAAA!!!!! It's so.......................................
~~~KOLIAN~~~

Hehe.. honestly the girls have nothing to do after the movie and.... what else??!?!?!
picture picture and picture and pictureSSSsssss.......

Thanks ya my dear friends~~~
it's really happy that can meet u girls b4 I leave..
It's been a long long long long time........>.<

Precious KISS for u girls
!!!muaks muaks!!!

wakkakakaka...

pictures:::
*Nando*

*The girls*

*I want ALL - it's PINK*

*My new laptop - geng ler*

*Jasmine's idea*

*=.="*

*Jasmine's style - big head big head^^*

*miss you girls*

*nothing to pose - ended up these =.= haha*

*Bye Bye - Love you girls*

2 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

when is our time to come out? T.T i asked karleng d. she can anytime also. please..... T.T

Yvonne said...

yoh~~~ me okay 1!! she anytime oso can?? okok.. then I'll let u know when..
night okay ma? after dinner probably..
i'll sms u.. hohoho...