Cousinz

COUSINZzzz

Tired....... =.= but HAPPY and SATISFIED ^^

Why?

Well, I just came back from Qian's house and we had a cousinzz DATE today in Pyramid..

~Qian, Shen, Me and Guang~

We went to Redbox to give the littlez some opportunity to HAVE FUN singing K since they seldom do so... hehe..

However, they don't really enjoy I think since they are quite SHY... >.<

Oh ya!! We went for Ice-Skating!! For your information, this is the first time I skate in Pyramid and hell there were LOTSSSS of peoples there.. I'm wondering how actually peoples skate in a 'sardine' condition...

*Thanks to my first coach, Jen.... I din fell today.. wahahhah...*


We had GREAT time today with all the 'wu liao' conversation.. haha..

Oh ya!! I saw my little new born nephew just now!! Oooooo.... He is so CUTE!!!
He is just 3 days old and he is so so small..........
MUMMY!!! HE IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO ADORABLE!!!
too bad I can't hold him yet.......... T.T

pictures:::

*Fantastic 4*

*Yay for ourselves*

*Shen's idea ^^*

*New born baby boy*

Ps: I'm so tired now... wanna sleep d lor... nitez and sweet dreams! Muaks~

0 comments: