Group Date

Group Date

We had a group date today at Sunway Pyramid..
Well, I consider it as a 'group' since we have about 12 peoples.. ^^

After those engineering students had their final calculus exam this morning, we all went to Pyramid to have our lunch at Subway..

Well, it's not VERY nice but I still enjoy my meal with those buddies... ahhahaaa..
I shall say this is the first time all of us hanging out together..

Then, we also eat 'guai leng gou' err... the 'turtle soul jelly'??? Not sure what it is called.. haha..
but very nice! I love it! The most interesting part is when Bill them trying the jellies.. they are SO cute.. hahaha... hope they enjoy it~~~

The boys then have their own plan... you know laaa... 'dong bo' and 'CC' laa... what else???!?!

So, the girls continue our SHOPPING~~ ^^

Of course we had our GREAT time too.. >.<

pictures:::
*Subway*

*The Boys*

*The Girls*

*Groupie*

0 comments: