Family Day

FAMILY DAY

Actually, my job for that day morning is to.........
bath my little doggie Summer, but I was not able to do so because....

hehe... came back late on the previous nite and

causes ---> not enough sleep ----> can't wake up on time ------> no pom pom for Summer~~

sorry ya Summer.. hehee.. >.< style="color: rgb(255, 204, 204);">~~FAMILY DAY~~

We went to 'Milk God' temple to pray..
then we went to Queensbay to shop for some little thingy that I wanted to bring to US..

Mummy was sick, so we din really SHOP but we went to DOME for *TEA TIME*.. hehe..

I had my favorite wild mushroom soup, mummy had her pancake and daddy's breakfast set..

HUH?!?! breakfast set??
YEA YEA.. BREAKFAST SET.. ^^

Then at night, we went for dinner with my grandparents.. ^^
They're still as healthy as always.. HEHE.. >.< MUAKS!!

pictures:::

*On the way to Penang*

*Bibi+Mummy*


*Mummy's pancake*

*Hungry Daddy ^^*

*Ah Gong* *Ah Po*

0 comments: