1901 Hui

1901 Hui

Feel like blogging about you so much..
Received your message few days before and YES, that message is really SWEET!
Thank you my darling~

It's almost 2 years since we know each other..
We share lots of interesting and memorable memories..
Our stories, Our jokes and also Our 1901 HOTdog
There are too many of them to write out..

Honestly, I felt so down when you told me that you're going to quit ADTP..
My dream crushed...... My wish for hanging out in US together in the future had vanished...

However, don worry my darling..
I'll never forget you.. NEVER!!
Our friendship will never end..
We're meant to be friend starts from the day we met in Sunway!

*Miss you Always*



1 comments:

Lee.Suk Hui said...

i was really touched gal T_T
i'm having my year end exam in less than a month and will be stratin my industrial training in Jan...

yeah.how i miss those tikmes we were crazing around in sunway...
and in palm ville....


emo attacks!!!