My 19th Birthday

MY 19th BIRTHDAY

OKAY... i understand it passed long long time ago.....................
but please allow me to post it now, kay?????? ^^

hmm...

First of all, it was a surprise party *a very small one* with me, guang, hubby and jones..

THEY CHEATED ME...... but i love the surprise.. hahahaha......

*skip skip skip the stupid story*

Anyway, we ended up in Station One..

hehe... we ate some simple snacks, played the board game 'snake' and also 'cho di'

well, they gave me another surprise before we went back..

~~~~ A CHOCOLATE CAKE~~~~

^^ thanks so much my lovely and dearest buddies+house mates!!!!!!
u guys are so NICE and SWEET man~~

*ps: too bad we don't have 'jun liang' this year.. T.T banana!! miss u laa...

pictures::::::

*snake*

*Hubby + Bun Bun*

*My chocolate cake*

*eat eat eat*

*hee.. I am VERY happy! Can you feel it?*

*Family of A-1-6*

0 comments: