Mummy and Daddy

Mummy and Daddy

We had our VISA interview last week.. and trust me, it's very scary at first but then when I finally met with the officer... HEHEHE...
SHE IS SO NICE~~~~~

So all of us get our visa.. hohohohoho.....

Other than that, we went to 'ole-ole bali' to have our dinner in Pyramid, chat in Starbucks and also watched 'The Kingdom'...

the movie is NICE.. very 'ganjiong' ^^ but a bit scary when the movie starts and end....

why???

emm... many peoples CLAP *i'm not sure who they are la... but seems like they are not malaysian laa..*

AND

again.. hehe.. Jones brought my family back to RAWANG and we had FISH for dinner~~~~

^^ yay~~~ eat fish eat fish eat fish!! This time I finished 1 fish by myself... hehehehe...

so YUMMY~~

pictures ::::

*Porridge for lunch - Before*

*Porridge for lunch - After*

*Ole-Ole Bali*


*Mummy & Daddy*

*Aren't we CUTE??? lolz*

*The gorgeous family.. wahahha..*

*Rawang fish - Before*

*Rawang fish - After*

0 comments: