Bad Day SHooooooo...

Bad Day SHooooooo...

yoohooo... I'm back I'm back.. my mood is back~~
although I had a really BAD BAD day yesterday..
but it seems everything had past.. ^^
although I'm still not feeling very well,
but at least hubby helped me a lot today..

hubby cooked me a bowl of wild mushroom soup since I'm not able to eat anything..
no appetite at all..
haiz..
but that mushroom soup taste REALLY good!!
hehe..

why my mood back?
well...
:
:
:
hubby sayang me lor..
received monkee keat's tissuez.. ^^
kacau-ed by kiam kiam in my blog.. lolz..
guang guang's joke is always the best.. XD
talked to my mum through phone.. :)

of course there are still a lot more good things happened today.. hehehe...

okay~ I have to sleep now.. good luck for tomorrow chem quiz~~

I'll say BUH BYE to hell week and I wanna CHIONG K!!
Jones!! GOGOGO!! CHIONG K!!

0 comments: