Bad Day

Bad Day

I had a really bad day yesterday.. T.T
everything just making me so SAD!!
:
:
:
Accidentally hurt my leg
Headache
Stomachache *well, not really stomachache actually*
BackPain
Here pain there pain la.. my whole body PAIN aa..
Had a little quarrel with hubby
Have to finish my freaking crazy biology lab report
grr... grrr....
T.T T.T


Sometimes I felt like I'm alone, there is nobody for me to TALK to..
or maybe I just want to keep it in my heart..
act like nobody will know it..
and they'll only see my smiley face..
But.. is that what I really want?
I'm not sure..
I did changed abit..
I'm no longer the high school yihwen..
I'll just scream out and talk to my best friends whenever I'm sad..
but now.. they're not at my side..
felt like I'm alone..
Although I still can chat with them on net..
BUT!! I wanted to see their FACE!!
T.T

Frenz... I miss u guys so so much!!
I miss high school life!!
ARGH~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

miss me? :)

Yvonne said...

MISS AAAaaa!!!
VERY VERY THAT TYPE AA!!!