Movie Review - Apartment 1303

Movie Review - Apartment 1303

PS: Sorry if I confused you guys aaaaa.. lolz... if u guys don't understand... just ignore it laa... blek~~

Neh~~ A movie review? Never thought of it after I passed my theater class.. haha..
Tenants in Apartment A-1-6 went to watch the movie 'Apartment 1303' last week *soundz weird* =.=''
Anyway, truly I felt : WE SHOULD WATCH LAST LEGION!!!

T.T too bad we end up watching Apartment 1303 which is a LAME horror movie..

I should say the beginning part is quite interesting and did caught my attention!
YEA~~ I cried I cried in the middle I think cause the sister is TOO pity laaaa... T.T

HOWEVER

The ending *ewwww* ghost?? nah... I'll say that's a DOG instead.. The ghost act like a dog, well maybe it make sense since the ghost's mother used to treat her as a dog..
BUT~~~
it doesn't make sense for me since I'm watching a GHOST movie and.... grrr... you'll understand my feeling if you watch that movie..
The ending part really make me kind of *scratch head* feel...

Girl A: Please stop killing people, I'll be your sister and I'll stay here forever with my mum to accompany you and your mum(dead also)..
Ghost: ....... (then disappear)

yea yea... I really thought that will be the ending... but then on the next morning... that ghost wanna kill the Girl A..

Girl A: Why?? Please don't kill me... (grr... something like that lar)
Ghost: hehehehe... I'm the only child of my mum... I don't have any sister....... *evil smile*

Then??? That ghost killed the girl la...

STUPID ending rite???
felt like *kena bom* =.="

0 comments: