I-20

I-20

Arghhhhh~~~ PLEASE LAaaaa....
gimme gimme gimme my I-20!!
It's been 1 month since I delivered my application form to WMU..
AND
I still haven't get my I-20 yet!!

Uurghhhhh.... I need my I-20 laaa!!
I can't do anything without it!!
I'm struggling in book or not book my apartment.. and honestly, I do scare that what if that agent lied to me..
BUT!!
choon yee them okay maa.. it should be alright.. *hope so*

No I-20 No VISA!!

okay now.. this is the most complicated part..

~VISA~

look at these alphabets I also scare... =.="
I hope I can go through this 'level' smoothly so that I don't have to go and go and go again and again..........................................

and now!!
I need my VISA to get a special price air ticket! =.= =.=
argh~~ what to do what to do????

I-20!! You're so so so important!!
I need you to reached Malaysia as soon as possible..
FAST!! FAST!! FAST!!!

*pray for me laa.. T.T*

0 comments: