Sesame and Soy Restaurant

Sesame and Soy Restaurant - G Hotel

Went to Penang with my mum yesterday and we had our lunch in a restaurant named Sesame and Soy in G hotel.
Well, I think the foods are quite special and nice in decoration.. haha..
My mum and I both had the business set lunch..
Not really satisfied me since the set lunches are in either 'appetizer + main course' or 'main course + dessert'.
Why don't they serve in 'appetizer + main course + dessert'???? This is better, don't you think so?
Anyway, I had my great time in the restaurant.. ^^

Pictures time~~
On the way to G hotel : I'm so so HUNGRY!

Honeydew Melon 100% pure juice - Before
Honeydew Melon 100% pure juice - After

My appetizer - Soft Shell Crab

My mum main course - dono what Pork rib bla bla... haha..

My mum dessert - Chocolate Banana Roll

0 comments: