Resident Evil: Extinction

First of all, THANK YOU to my dearest Guang Guang and Jones!!! Love you guys so so much!! Muaks Muaks *lots of lots of kisses* ..

Now is 1.24am and I just came back from Pyramid. Hooray~~ Finally I watched 'Resident Evil' and I am so so so happy.. ^^ Luckily you guys willing to accompany me although both of you guys watched d.. hehe....
YOU GUYS NO DOUBT ARE THE BEST!!!!

Okay now.. continue with my Alice.. keke.. she is so so so darn cool!!! Hmm.... but I prefer her look in 1st and 2nd movie.. Why? I don't think she has any make up on her face in both Movie 1 and 2.. Hehe.. Prefer natural look... ^^

Due to the Cinema fabulous sound system.... I almost have a heart attack during the movie.. I even got shocked by the 'electric' sounds - something like 'plik plak'.. =.= Felt myself like an idiot when I was shocked by that scene AND laughed by that Jones... grrrr....

Oh ya!! I found Nicky(from Heroes) but named as Claire in the movie.. ^^

Anyway, this is the best night.. and I'm now so so tired+sleepy..

Sorry ya Jones, tomorrow you got early class, I still asked you go out.. >.<

PS: Going back to BM tomorrow night.. wakakakkaka.....


Wen: "Mummy!! I'm GOING back!!"

0 comments: