Explosion in my kitchen

Explosion in my kitchen

What was still in my mind is that my mum was preparing and cooking my lunch just now and suddenly i heard a POP - PLING - PLANG - KING - KING - KONG - KONG soundzz...
When I rushed to the kitchen what I saw is my mum stunned there, broken glasses everywhere and my precious lunch........ T.T no more..................
I thought the gas exploded but my mum said is the what what glass on the wall exploded.. and bla bla bla.. (sorry my fren, I can't write it here becoz I don't really understand too.. ^^)
Then, I took some of the pictures in case we can redeem for any free repair and whatever else.

The causes of the explosion still remain a MYSTERY.............
too hot? bad quality? bad luck??
~~DUNNO~~

My lunch.. T.T

No need fly till so far gua.......... =.=

0 comments: