Ignore

Very bad lar you people!!! Always ignore me.... hehe...

This is a mystery: People used to ignore without any reasonz... >.<
Is it because my voice too soft or..... I'm too 'wu liao'?? haha....

I realize that since I came to Sunway University College and the first people who made me feel that way is --------

Qiang Qiang Qiang Qiang..

*Drumrolls*
:
:
:
:
:
:
!!!Goh Guang Guang!!!

The virus had spread to everyone in my house.. haiz........

We went to Asia Cafe to have our dinner just now.. again..... they ignore me~~ I wanna let Daphne try my 'kimchi' fried rice but at the same time Guang wanna let her try her noodles too.. Guang's was faster than me at that time, so I end up as being ignored...

Jones: Suan liao laaa... Peoples not only love to ignore you BUT also your food.. HAHA...
Wen: ..... *lol* kek si wa aaa.....

The story haven't end yet.......

Then, I wanted to use my handphone to book for 'Resident Evil' tickets.. but.... no reply from maxis............... =.=

Jones: Even Sunway Pyramid's Cinema loves to ignore YOU~~~
Wen: =.= *fainted*

grrrrr.................. haha..... really KEK SI WA aaa... lolz......

Anyway, I booked three 11.30pm tickets... hope I can watch it laa.. keke...

0 comments: