Hatyai Trip

Hatyai Trip

Okay, finally I got all the pictures we took in Hatyai from Guang Guang.. Wow.. It's A LOT man!!

First of all, our first day trip is :
Simply Shopping and Eating most of the time.
Saw a pomeranian when we were having our lunch in a narrow lane.. he is so 'PONG', summer you lost d laa.. but I still love ya!!

PONG PONG

It's funny to shop at the roadside and looking at all those old clothes which I bought last few years ago.. They still have the stock huh?!?! haha...

Leng zai model??

We went to TESCO by 'toot toot car' in the afternoon.. Malaysia got TESCO donwan go, go Hatyai TESCO.. =.=
Some more shop till like hell... =.= Guang's family really GENG!! All shopping Queen.. ^^

In the 'toot toot car'

Longest receipt I've ever seen!

Yea.. your eyes are fine.. it was us that gone insane.. ^^ 12526.50 baht!!

We had our dinner in a dono what name restaurant and KILL by that restaurant!!!! Do you know what I mean by KILL??
The darn EXPENSIVE dishes:
2 different types of vege + Bitter gourd soup + Butter prawn + Steamed fish(not expensive type) +Fried SMALL oysters with egg + 10 small bowls of 'tong sui'
Guess how much????

RM 280!!!!!!!
We got killed till no blood aaaa.. T.T

Then, after the tiring shopping, my mum + me + Guang + her mum went to enjoy FOOT MASSAGE!!
wooohoooo.... although it hurts a little bit but I enjoyed my 1st time experience.. ^^

Gan Jiong Gan Jiong

hee...

I'm certainly enjoyed the foot massage!!

~1st day END~

Next the 2nd day:
I really enjoy my 2nd day in Hatyai.. ^^
Had a walk at the seaside and also a cup of Coconut Ice-cream (so nice!!)
And also Guan Yim Temple and we saved a bird!!!

Dragons ROAR~~

We went to 'Songkha' to eat seafood!! oowwhh.. my favorite!!
Hng!! Compared to yesterday nite's dinner, seafood in Songkha is much tastier and cheaper!!
We ordered:
Curry crab + Seafood Tomyam soup + Claypot tofu with crab meat + Prawn meat 'donut' + Mixed vege
Guess how much??

RM 110!!!!!!

The conclusion is ---> Go Songkha eat seafood better........... or go to those restaurant with fixed price menu.

At night, hehe... we went to watch 'AH GUA' show... This is the first time I watch AH GUA show.. My 1st impression to them is..... WOW!! They are beautiful with nice shape!!
But then, when I saw them after the show in a much closer distance..
EEEEWWWW~~~~~~~
Believe me, you don't want to see them...

After the show, suddenly a waiter came and asked me to take a pic with him..
>.< I should ask money from him huh??
However, since I'm not Ah Gua, I prefer to enjoy the feeling of being asked by a guy to take a picture with him.. hehe...


PS: I prefer not to upload those 'Ah Gua' pictures.. since...... 18xx?? haha...

~ 2nd day END~

Time to go back!!!
Well, we still have few hours to shop on the last day.. But actually, the time is not really so much, therefore.....
My mum and me have to rush into the shopping complex and quickly try on anything that we want and pay.. hehe.....
Oh ya~~ My mum bought me few winter clothes and socks.. LOVE ya mummy!!!
Muaks Muaks!!!

THen..... No more d laa.... slept in the van only looo... hehe... but
I'm DARN hungry on the way back from Hatyai.. T.T

Spot me!!

~Hatyai Trip END~

0 comments: