Curry FISH

Curry Fish

My first curry fish!! hehez.. Timothy's parents brought us a fish they fished few days ago and I was wondering how are we going to cook that fish???!?! I've never tried to cook a fish before and some more I don't even know what fish is that!!
Hmmm..... Steam fish?? Nononono... Fish soup?? Nononono... Fish porridge?? Nononono...

AHAAA!! 'ting ting'
:
:
:

CURRY FISH!!!

And therefore, Hubby and I went to shop for some ingredients.... hehez...
I'm so nervous since this is the first time we are going to cook fish..

Wondering what's the result??

Taddaaaaa....
:
:
:

Hmmmm... It's so TASTY!! keke...

Timothy: "No bad wor..... hee.."

We enjoyed our dinner~~

PS: Mummy!! I cooked curry fish!!! GENG ler~~~

Both 'me' & the knife are READY! Hehehe..... *evil smile*

The Killer

Before & After ^^

0 comments: