Tired

VERY TIRED AAAAA....

Well, I finished my Anatomy lab exam and Anatomy lecture exam yesterday..
THANK YOU!
I'm finally free from that.... *but i have more coming*

I get to dissect a sheep brain yesterday after the Anatomy lab exam
BUT
it was NOT a good time for me to do such thing k?
my brain was full with those anatomy terms that going to explode and flow out.... =.="

however, the dissection part was quite interesting when Mike actually dissect it without a surgery blade.... which caused...... the brain to fall apart....... lolz...
so, since the brain was useless.... I decided to simply cut it with a surgery blade this time..
*SCRUB IN BABE*
=.="

CURRENTLY......
just finished my chemistry lab report and prepared for the quiz later...
haiz..... life is so tiring...................

and

my stomach is whispering to me...
"I'm HUNGRY, FEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEE"

don't think that I'll be completely free after today, I have one more quiz tomorrow....
pray for me......... haiz...
NAN MO OH MI TO FU~~~~
*dono the correct pronunciation laaa*

since no photo for this post~~~
here something ck gave to me when we went to Tulip Farm ^^
but according to mummy, couple should not give shoes to each other because somehow one of them will 'run away'...
PANTANG.. CHOI CHOI CHOI~~~~

*But it had both our names there.... NVMlaaa*

*cute rite?*

0 comments: