20th Birthday


20th Birthday

OuOu~~ I'm officially 20 now.. my first step into the 2- group...
hmm... but I don't think I'm old because I FEEL YOUNG both physically and mentally!
Nobody celebrate my birthday on that day.. T.T
sad huH!!!
because everybody busying with the midterm..
MORE SAD!!
my birthday was in the midterm week.. which means..
I'm in the HELL....... grrrrrrrrr.....
BUT!!!
they gave me a BIG surprise after my birth 'date'.. hehe..
THANKS GUYS!!
although... u guys really pissed me off before the surprise..
WHAT A SURPRISE~
thanks for giving me such a memorable day:
-anger 100%
-sad 100%
-surprise 100%
-happiness 100%
-FRIENDSHIP 100%

First of all,
mummy.. I know it was kind of late for me to blog here..

I LOVE YOU!! SO SO SO SO MUCH!! *times it to infinity*

Thanks for giving me a TRUE life.. yes ! I mean it~
Thanks for telling me so many cute jokes about my birth.. hahah..
Thanks for loving me since I'm the small little "zygote" in your belly *although it's not really belly =.=*
Thanks for sponsoring me to study in US.
Thanks for pampering me at EVERY single time.
Thanks for EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF!!!!!!
~LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU~

Birthday = the day your mum suffers a lot! so please be thankful.... ^^

ps: will post up the pictures soon... sorry ya Joe.... hehehe.... wait wait wait~ blek~


0 comments: