Friendly Hong Kong

Finally finished organizing all my Hong Kong Trip photos!
It was a great great great Family & Friends trip!
Special thanks to Ting Ting and LungShing who accompanied me and be my all time tour guide for 6 days 5 nights.
Also not to forget KaWai, Jackson and KamKam!
I love you all!

^.^

Somewhere near 星光大道, the Avenue of Stars

Favorite #1

Favorite #2

Any idea what is this?? =)
Gigantic Foosball Table!
Correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you~

How's my pose?

Love Love

Tell me we are CUTE!

My ticket for cable car to visit 大佛!

~2010年大佛旅游团体照~
I didn't lie because it was our First Time! =)

Favorite #3


Large Cotton Candy is LOVE!

Can you spot the very shy 大佛?

Favorite #4

Favorite #5



Don't worry LungShing! You look awesome!

山顶!!

The Cutest PaPaMaMa in the World!



In Two Girls 雙妹嚜!
They have very unique packaging for their products!

In Bubba Gump 阿甘虾餐厅
Want the best view during meal?
This is the best place to go!
Run Forest Run!!

~SMILE~

Favorite #6

-with loves-

0 comments: