Happy Birthday HONEY!!

Seriously, I find it stupid wishing you happy birthday here because I don't think you will ever come and read my blog... =="

Anyway, still wanna say Happy Birthday to my lovely honey lyn! =)

So, I was trying to find some picture of ours through facebook because most of our pictures are in my ASUS babe now and honestly, I really don't want to post them here la kay?! I'm so NOT going to post any picture of mine which was taken during High School lo! I'm very sure you don't want to also larrrr~~~~ >.<

* I don't even know that is you.........

WHICH MEANS!! we really need to take some picture la dear! We met like almost everyday during my 2008 summer but we never took a picture!! How funny is that?!?!

But Lyn, I want to say it here la..

Thanks for being by my side since Form 4 =)
Thanks for skype-ing with me from 3am to 5am Malaysia time?!?!
Thanks for listening to all my bla bla thingy everytime
Thanks for accompany my mum and dad for me when I'm not at their side
Thanks for being another daughter of them

and

Thanks for being my friend!!

Miss you and Love you so so much

-with loves-

0 comments: