Final Destination or Happy Tree Friends?

The plan wasn't change. We still get to watch Final Destination 3D last night. Well, to be honest, I was kind of scare before watching it. Firstly, I still remember how I felt disgust when we girls watched the previous Final Destination in Sunway Pyramid and secondly, it's quite expensive to watch 3D.

Anyway, we still decided to watch it last night. Maybe because it will be more scary if I decided not to watch.. LOL! Just kidding la Jeong... ^^

However, before we went for Rave, LungShing came over and helped me to re-format my ASUS babe (THANKS YA!!). Then, he suddenly asked us to watch some clips of Happy Tree Friends. Sounds so cute right? BUT! NOT AT ALL!! I was horrified by the super disgusting bloody cruel yet with cute voice of those little baby cartoons. =.= seriously laaaa.... VERY CRUEL ler..... is it a warm up before Final Destination?

What surprised me the most, CK seems to enjoy that cartoon a lot.. =.="

However, he refused to watch Final Destination with us, so what happened next was me, Jeong and LungShing went for Final Destination whereas CK went for Julie & Julia.

Hmm... In my opinion, I don't really like this Final Destination, not as nice as the previous one which was very disappointed to waste that ticket money. BUT!!! kekekke.... we sneaked into Julie & Julia to meet up with CK and we watched that movie till the end. YAY~

After the movieS, we went to Ling's new place and chat for awhile till 2am. =) Gonna miss you girl but never mind la! We will meet up a lot even you're not staying with us. And not to forget, gossips!! *ngek ngek ngek* and those DAMN cold jokes.. hehehe...




or



-with loves-

0 comments: