Mummy

MUMMY

T.T
my mum is on her way back to Malaysia....
after about 1 month... I really hate this kind of feeling...
yeeee.........

With her not so FULL luggage and her new outfits..
I hope she was having fun staying here in Kalamazoo..
I KNOW I KNOW
and
I CERTAINLY UNDERSTAND
:
:
there were times when she felt.....
BORING

sorry ya mummy...
Come visit me with DADDY also when I graduate then we can have some family tea time at PANERA again.. okay?
Poppyseed salad with Chicken sandwiches
and not to forget
New England Clam Chowder...
^^

I LOVE YOU mummy

~glad having you here~

~LOVE YOU~

~Aiyaaa.... don gimme that innocent look laa.. >.<~

~muaks muaks~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur mum look so young lo =)

Yvonne said...

hehehe...
thank you thank you!!
if she saw ur comment...
SURE SHE WILL BE SUPER HAPPY..
kekeke...