SHORTS!!

SHORTS!!!

Hooray yea yea Hooray yea yea~~~

For the first time........

I'm able to wear SHORTS to WMU.. hehehe....

shorts makes me feel amazing...
energetic, kawaii >.<, sporty and SUMMER (although I should say spring for now) ^^

Yea.. I do love wearing shorts outside..
it's much comfortable than wearing a jeans...
But don get me wrongly, I love jeans too.. ^^

Oh ya.. speaking about spring or summer..
I found there is really a big difference between Asian *me* and White *my classmate*..
Okay, Asians or maybe me are quite *chocolate* in color but those Whites are really fair...

in fact, I really love their color tone! but guess what, they enjoy being 'tan' =.=" ...................chocolate want to be milk, milk want to be chocolate...................

Most of my classmates went to for tanning.......
while ME keep searching for....
~WHITENING PRODUCTS~

There are loads and loads and loads of anti-aging products in US but not whitening products!!!! T.T
WHY WHY TELL ME WHY!!!!!
urgh~~~ i hate being chocolate!!! I want to be MILK!!!!



























See See!!
I'm wearing SHORTS!!!

0 comments: