Great News

Great News

yeah.. ^^
ignore my previous post about how disappointed I felt towards myself..
I have GREAT GREAT news in this post!!

First of all, my mummy is coming.. YEAH!!! COMING REALLY SOON!! Can't believe that my mum actually coming to visit me that soon.. hohohohoho...

Next, another 45minutes more, here come my mum's Birthday... erm... actually.. quite confusing for me because I'm in US time but she is in Malaysia time.. hmmm... Whatever la...
Just wanna wish my mum HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
=.= but she is not online.. grrrr....



Then, Spring~~~~
although the weather still........
uh-hum... bad.... feels like winter.. T.T But I believe it is COMING soon.. hehe....
shorts!!! skirts!! dresses!! WAIT FOR ME!!

Last but not least, congratulations to 2 of my buddies.. ^^
Distance surely is not a problem.. I'm sure u guys will work out nicely... ^^
Muaks.. love u guys and remember...
APPRECIATE!!!
~quoted from kenneth~
@.@ just can't believe that at the same time, 2 of my BFFs turn from single to
~IN A RELATIONSHIP~

^^

0 comments: