Sorry

SoRry

heeee... i seems...............
long time din update d hor??
kekee...
paise paise.....
Life been normal as always.. =.=
Final seems approaching... T.T
Mummy is coming.... ^^

that's my feeling for now..

Life is short, I appreciate everything I have in my life.. ^^
my friends, my family, and my hubby....

they are my soul my sunshine...
'sunshine' - one of my best friends reminded me of something... thank you^^

I accidentally cut my finger few days before when I'm cutting 'mangkuang', sounds so stupid rite?
I cook almost everyday for my two lovely housemates... ^^
and I really very happy to do that since I LOVE cooking.. hohohoho...
because of that, I truly understand how my mum feel everyday...

1. what to cook today huh?
2. how's my 'kungfu' huh? Do they taste good?
3. is it salty enough?
4. bla bla bla bla......

hehe... thanks ya mummy! For cooking those delicious meal for me everyday *of course not for now laa*.... (>.<)

0 comments: